The Snake Forest

There are five Clans in the forest. MistClan, HawkClan, MountainClan, StreamClan, and the evil BoneClan. Do wish to join the brave HawkClan, the sneaky MountainClan, the swift MistClan, the water dwelling StreamClan, or the malicious BoneClan?

Once the first three members make there characters and have them accepted, we all can begin roleplaying!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Floor"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The "Floor" on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:34 pm

~SassyCassySPN

Lead Archangel
Lead Archangel
It seems like an odd thing to name one of the areas in the camp 'the floor,' but there's really no other accurate description for it. Perhaps the most notable aspect of the camp for any BoneClanner is the huge expanse of sandy floor, an empty space that is both oppressive and unending in its vastness. It creates a feeling of vulnerability that many cats are uneasy with, and though they have gotten used to it, most of them will instinctively and unconsciously skirt around the edges of the warehouse rather than crossing the floor. There is not much in the middle, again reflecting the feeling of vulnerability; occasionally cats will drag the results of their scavenging to the middle for others to look over, but that happens rarely. The floor itself is a mix of sand and cement, gritty and hard in some places and softer in others, particularly near the edges. The fresh-kill pile rests by the scaffolding along the right wall.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum